How your chiropractors in Broken Arrow OK can help relieve your knee pain
If you suffer from knee pain, you already know how it can impact your life. Activities that you once enjoyed can become torture. You may have had to stop doing the activities you love. Inactivity leads to other problems, like weight gain, which can lead to more knee pain.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get relief from your knee pain? Did you know your chiropractor can help? Dr. R. Brent Newcomb and Dr. Doug Newcomb at Newcomb Chiropractic Clinic in Broken Arrow OK offer a range of pain relief and pain management services. They are experts in the treatment of knee pain in Broken Arrow.
Knee Pain Symptoms & Treatment
- Knee pain can come on suddenly and acutely, making it difficult to stand and walk around.
- Knee pain can also grow over time, turning into a chronic condition.
- It can be caused by a sports injury or a vehicle accident
- . It can also be caused by a medical condition like arthritis.
At Newcomb Chiropractic Clinic, your doctors can relieve knee pain with several different techniques. They may suggest easy fixes like taking the weight off of your knee and resting awhile. Another solution is to reduce knee stress and add support by wearing a brace or cast.
They may also recommend:
- Thermal therapies, including placing ice packs or moist heat on your knee
- Exercise and physical therapy to enhance flexibility and strength
- Therapeutic ultrasound, using sound waves to apply energy to your joints and soft tissue; can help reduce muscle spasms, inflammation, and swelling.
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, commonly known as (TENS); this is an excellent treatment to manage chronic knee pain
- Massage therapy, which can increase blood flow and promote healing of damaged tissue; massage also helps to maintain knee flexibility and prevent stiffness.
Treatment for Knee Pain Broken Arrow
You don’t have to suffer from knee pain. You can get relief from your chiropractor. To find out more about knee pain treatment, call Dr. R. Brent Newcomb and Dr. Doug M. Newcomb of Newcomb Chiropractic Clinic in Broken Arrow OK at (918) 251-4239. Call today!