What your chiropractors in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma want you to know about headache treatment
Acute or chronic headaches can make it difficult to enjoy your life. Headaches impact your ability to function at work and at home. Fortunately, you can get relief from your headaches, thanks to chiropractic care. Dr. R. Brent Newcomb and Dr. Doug Newcomb at Newcomb Chiropractic Clinic in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma want to share how chiropractic care can help you feel better.
If you suffer from headache pain, chances are you’ve tried over-the-counter medications. You may have found only temporary relief from pain, or no relief at all. Your chiropractor works differently by going to the source of your pain. At Newcomb Chiropractic your chiropractors will recommend services designed to relax muscles, tendons, ligaments, and realign your body to eliminate pressure and function in harmony.
Chiropractic services to relieve headaches, reduce stress, and help you feel better include:
- Spinal manipulation and adjustment to release pressure on your nerves and increase flexibility so you can move without pain
- Back and neck massage to relax muscles, increase circulation and release pressure which promotes wellness and healing
- Facial massage to relieve sinus pressure
- Relaxation training to help you relax and relieve stress using deep breathing and other techniques
- Exercises and stretches to relax muscles and help create a sense of wellness in your whole body
Your chiropractor can help with headache pain. It’s time to stop temporary fixes and get the relief you need. It’s time to pay attention to the cause of your headaches, and your chiropractor can help. For more information about headache treatment and additional chiropractic and wellness services, call Dr. R. Brent Newcomb and Dr. Doug Newcomb at Newcomb Chiropractic Clinic in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma today!