How your chiropractors in Broken Arrow, OK, can help you get relief from knee pain
Knee pain can keep you from enjoying an active life. In fact, knee pain can be debilitating, keeping you on the couch. Did you know your chiropractor can help when you have knee pain?
Dr. Brent Newcomb and Dr. Doug Newcomb at Newcomb Chiropractic Clinic in Broken Arrow, OK, provide a wide range of chiropractic services and medical treatment, including options to help you get relief from knee pain.
Knee pain can be caused by many factors, including:
- Aging, because your knees experience years of wear-and-tear
- Arthritis, because the condition causes degeneration of your joints, including your knees
- Overuse, can be due to activities like skiing, tennis, basketball, and other sports which stress your knees
- Carrying excess weight, which causes stress to your entire body, including your knees
- Injuries or accidents, which can cause permanent damage to your knees
- Genetic and skeletal abnormalities which can affect your knees
These are just a few of the most common causes of knee pain. Fortunately, your chiropractors are experts at treating knee pain. They may recommend:
- Wearing braces or casts to support your knees
- Exercise and physical therapy to enhance flexibility and strength
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, also known as (TENS) relaxes stressed muscles and relieves pain
- Therapeutic massage promotes healing by boosting blood flow
You don’t have to let knee pain control your life. Your chiropractor can help you manage your knee pain, so you can get back to the activities you enjoy.
To learn more about the causes of knee pain treatment and how your chiropractor can help you get relief, call Dr. Brent Newcomb and Dr. Doug Newcomb at Newcomb Chiropractic Clinic in Broken Arrow, OK, at (918) 251-4239. Call today.